Stay up to date by allowing YallaMotor to send you browser notifications.
Porsche has taken the wraps of the 2016 911 Carrera, set to debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show. Not much has changed except the engine. The new 911 will now be turbocharged – in order to satisfy the global efficiency requirements. Although, performance has been improved as a result, so, no complains. The new Carrera is 10 seconds faster than the previous model on the Nurburgring.
- All new 3.0 L twin-turbo flat six engine
- 370 BHP/450 Nm (Carrera) and 420 BHP and 500 Nm (Carrera S)
- 0-100 in 4.2s (Carrera) and 3.9s (Carrera S)
- Top speed of 295 km/h (Carrera) and 305 km/h (Carrera S)
- 7 speed manual / PDK
- Porsche Active Suspension Management comes standard
- Redesigned alloys and tail lamps
- Porsche Communication Management (PCM) infotainment system that includes 7 inch display with multi gesture support as well as handwriting
- PCM supports Apple Carplay, Google Earth and Google StreetView
Prices are as follows:
- Carrera: $89,400
- Carrera S: $103,400
- Carrera Cabrio: $101,700
- Carrera S Cabrio: $115,700
Expect the new Carrera in GCC by mid next year.